The Stoll Manure Fork is a Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Manure Fork that can only be fitted to Front Loaders. Due to the limit on types of material it can shovel and lift, a very low material capacity, and the lack of a closing jaw mechanism, the Stoll Manure Fork is a relatively poor choice of tool for Tractors. It is also significantly lacking compared to most other Manure Forks.
- Cheap: The Stoll Manure Fork is cheaper than all other models and types of Manure Forks, but the differences can be measured in a few hundred or thousand dollars at most.
- Light: The Stoll Manure Fork is almost half as heavy as similar tools for Tractors. When fitted on a smaller tractor, it reduces the risk of tipping over when lifted up and/or during sharp turns.
- Limited Cargo Types: Like all other Manure Forks, the types of cargo that can be shoveled and lifted by the Stoll Manure Fork is very limited (see below), especially when compared to Buckets.
- Low Capacity: The Stoll Manure Fork can only handle 1280 Liters of material at once, smaller by several hundred liters than both a Stoll Fork With Grapple and a Stoll Universal Bucket.
- No Locking Jaw: The Stoll Manure Fork does not have a locking jaw that can keep materials from spilling out, making it inferior to the Stoll Fork With Grapple in this aspect as well.
Main Color Edit
|Full palette available +$100|
- Price: $1,000
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $20 + $50/h + $10/d
- Cargo Types: Straw, Hay, Grass, Silage, Chaff, Manure
- Capacity: 1280
- Tool Attachment Type: Front Loading Arm
- Working Width: 2.5m
- Mass: 206 kg