- Cheap: The Stoll Pallet Fork is one of the cheapest Pallet Forks.
- Tractor-only Attachment: The Stoll Pallet Fork can only be attached to a Front Loader. Front Loaders tend to be light and unstable, and the smaller ones can easily tip over if you lift a Pallet up high in the air, or make sharp turns. Consider attaching a Weight to the back of the tractor for counter-balance.
- Short Tines: The two lifting tines (teeth) of the Stoll Pallet Fork are somewhat shorter than those found on other Pallet Fork models. This makes it easier for Pallets to fly off the tines during sharp turns or sudden braking.
Main Color Edit
|Full palette available +$100|
- Price: $800
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $16 + $40/h + $8/d
- Cargo Types: Pallets, Bales
- Tool Attachment Type: Front Loading Arm
- Mass: 189 kg