The Stoll Roll-Type Bale Fork is a Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. Despite its name, it is not a typical Bale Fork but rather a Bale Handler that can only be fitted to Front Loaders. This tool is specifically configured to carry Round Bales, and is unique from all other tools in the way that it accomplishes this.
- Hydraulic Tines: The tines of the Roll-Type Bale Fork can be opened and closed to some degree. This allows them to slip around a Round Bale in the opened position, and then tighten up underneath it for comfortable lifting. There is no other such tool in the base game.
- Can only pick up Round Bales: The Roll-Type Bale Fork can only really work with Round Bales. It may struggle with Square Bales, and cannot lift Pallets at all.
- Loose Grip: The tines of a Roll-Type Bale Fork do not close all the way - which means it has a relatively loose grip on whatever it grabs. In truth, the tool is not really designed to grip; instead it is designed to lift Bales from underneath.
Main Color Edit
|Full palette available +$100|
- Price: $1,100
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $22 + $55/h + $11/d
- Cargo Types: Round Bales
- Tool Attachment Type: Front Loading Arm
- Mass: 211 kg