The Stoll Silage Cutter is a Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Manure Fork that can only be fitted to Front Loaders. This is by far the most needlessly-expensive Manure Fork in the game, having no advantage whatsoever over cheaper Manure Forks (like the Stoll Fork With Grapple) or even a Stoll Universal Bucket. Its unique abilities in real life are not modeled in the game.
- Locking Jaw: The Stoll Silage Cutter has a hydraulic jaw that can be closed to prevent material from spilling out. The functionality of this mechanism in the game is limited, but it may have hidden uses.
- Very Expensive: The Stoll Silage Cutter costs almost twice as much as a Stoll Fork With Grapple, despite being identical to it in every other way. It is almost 3 times as expensive as a Stoll Universal Bucket, which is superior to it in almost every way.
- Limited Cargo Types: Like all other Manure Forks, the types of cargo that can be shoveled and lifted by the Stoll Silage Cutter is very limited (see below), especially when compared to Buckets.
- Low Capacity: The Stoll Silage Cutter can only handle 1540 Liters of material at once, making it one of the smallest Manure Forks. It is even smaller than a Stoll Universal Bucket, which is almost uniformly superior to it.
- Extremely Heavy: The Stoll Silage Cutter is by far the heaviest Tractor-mounted Loading Tool. This can cause problems for smaller tractors carrying it, as they can easily tip over during sharp turns or when the tool is raised above the tractor.
Main Color Edit
|Full palette available +$100|
- Price: $3,900
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $78 + $195/h + $39/d
- Cargo Types: Straw, Hay, Grass, Silage, Chaff, Manure
- Capacity: 1540
- Tool Attachment Type: Front Loading Arm
- Working Width: 2.5m
- Mass: 706 kg