The Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler is a Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Bale Handler that can only be fitted to Front Loaders. This specific model's design is very wide, allowing it to pick up rather large objects - but it also does not allow the tool's hands to close more than about halfway, making its grip inferior to the Telehandler-mounted Magsi Wrapped Bale Handler.
- Wide Base: The hydraulic rack of the Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler is rather wide, allows its hands to open wider apart. This allows the tool to pick up slightly larger objects, and particularly to handle Square Bales with more ease than a Magsi Wrapped Bale Handler.
- Poor Grip: The hydraulics of the Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler do not allow its hands to close more than halfway. While this is technically good enough for lifting Bales, it does not allow picking up or holding onto smaller objects.
Main Color Edit
|Full palette available +$100|
- Price: $1,700
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $34 + $85/h + $17/d
- Cargo Types: Bales, and maybe some other objects.
- Tool Attachment Type: Front Loading Arm
- Mass: 285 kg