The Strautmann Tera-Vitesse CFS 5201 DO is a Loading Wagon available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the largest and most expensive Loading Wagon model in the base game. Its high capacity is its primary advantage, but it is also the heaviest of all Loading Wagons.
- Largest Capacity: The Tera-Vitesse has the highest capacity of any Loading Wagon in the game. It can carry a very large amount of cargo, which helps a lot when collecting Grass, Hay or Straw from larger fields.
- Wider Header: The Tera-Vitesse has a pickup head with a width of 2.6 meters, which is about 8% larger than the head of the smaller wagon models. This should make it a little better at picking up the wider Straw swath created by large Harvesters.
- Expensive: The Tera-Vitesse is the most expensive Loading Wagon in the game, costing far more than any Tipper (both in initial purchase price and maintenance costs). This makes it unsuitable for long-term storage, despite its impressive size. However, it is still quite competitive with the next-smaller wagon model, the Lely Tigo XR 75 D.
- Heavy: The Tera-Vitesse is the heaviest Loading Wagon in the game, whether empty (13 tons) or full (upwards of 21 tons). A Large Tractor is probably needed to tow it comfortably, especially while it is activated.
- Price: $131,000
- Maintenance Cost: $110 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,620 + $6,550/h + $1,310/d
- Cargo Types: Grass, Hay, Straw, Chaff, Silage
- Capacity: 50,000 Liters
- Working Width: 2.6 meters
- Power Consumption: 55 kW / 74 hp
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Ball)
- Rear Attachment Point: None
- Mass (empty): 13,244 kg