The Ursus T-127 is a type of Bale Collector in Farming Simulator 17. It is the only Bale Collector in the base game that is capable of collecting Round Bales. Since the only Bale Wrapper in the game can only work with Round Bales, the T-127 is suitable for collecting those bales (before or after wrapping).
- Round Bale Collector: The T-127 can only collect Round Bales. Such bales are harder to collect and stack than Square Bales, making the T-127 a very useful tool despite its mediocre capacity.
- Folding: Switching the T-127 to "Transport Position" folds in the pickup device, ensuring that it won't get snagged on scenery objects or other machines.
- Open Pickup Area: The T-127's pickup area is immediately in front of its pickup header. It only needs to approach a Bale (to a distance of about 1.5 meters) and will automatically pick that bale up and arrange it in the storage bay. This makes pickups very easy and quick.
- Mediocre Capacity: The T-127 can only carry 8 Round Bales. While this is a good amount (and saves a lot of work), it still pales in comparison with the Arcusin SFX 63.72 Square Bale Collector, which can carry 16. However, when you absolutely must work with Round Bales (e.g. when wrapping them to create Silage, the T-127 is the only available choice in the base game.
- Small Offset: The pickup header of the T-127 is set only a small distance off the right of the machine. When using a very wide Tractor to tow it (e.g. a Large Tractor with "Twin Wheels"), the tractor's wheels can block part or all of the pickup header. Consider this when selecting a vehicle to tow the T-127.
- Price: $39,000
- Maintenance Cost: $120 / day
- Leasing Costs: $780 + $1,950/h + $390/d
- Cargo Types: Round Bales
- Capacity: 8 Bales
- Tool Offset: 2.4 meters right
- Attachment Points: Drawbar (Ball)
- Mass: 2,638 kg