This is a summary of the vehicles available in the game. See the equipment article for a summary of implements and other equipment.
- Main article: Tractors (Farming Simulator 2013)
Tractors are farming vehicles began as steam powered engines to run a stationary farm machine. They eventually evolved to traction engines used to plow. The progression into the modern era led to additional developments in size and horsepower. Tractors are essential, as they are the workhorse of the modern farm.
- Main article: Harvesters (Farming Simulator 2013)
There are two main types of harvesters within the game: combine harvesters and forage harvesters. There are also a few specialty harvesters used only for a single type of crop. Each harvester can use its own attachments or attachments from other harvesters. Specialty harvesters come with all equipment standard and pre-attached.
- Main article: Front Loaders (Farming Simulator 2013)
Front Loaders allow you to load loose materials and bales onto transport vehicles or trailers. They perform tasks like bale and wool pallet handling, manure spreader refilling, silage transporting and more.
- Main article: Transport Vehicles (Farming Simulator 2013)
- Main article: Mowers (Farming Simulator 2013)
- Main article: Fertilizing (Farming Simulator 2013)
There is only one self-propelled sprayer vehicle in Farming Simulator 2013, all the others are tractor attachments.
Loading wagons are used to pick up freshly mowed grass, hay or straw. They can also be filled with chaff if working along forage harvester. There are only two self-propelled loading wagons in the game.
- Main article: Cows (Farming Simulator 2013)#Total_Mixed_Rations
There is only one self-propelled feeder in Farming Simulator 2013, all the others are tractor attachments.