The Zetor Proxima Power 120 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tractor capable of operating light equipment. It is relatively cheap for its class, but has a slightly high maintenance cost and lacks customization options for later upgrade.
- Somewhat Cheap: The Proxima Power 120 costs slightly less compared to how much horsepower it provides.
- Somewhat Underpowered: In its default setup, the Proxima Power 120 will struggle when pulling loaded tippers of any size, especially uphill. Its engine cannot be upgraded.
- Slightly High Maintenance: The Proxima Power 120 has a maintenance cost usually associated with somewhat larger tractors, but not exceedingly high.
- Light: The Proxima Power 120 is somewhat light for a front-loading tractor of its size. When using a bucket or other lifting implement, it has a tendency to tip over. Drive carefully with such implements.
- Limited Customization: The Proxima Power 120 has no engine upgrade or even tire upgrades. Its only color customization is an alternative rim color.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Rim Color Edit
- Price: $89,000
- Maintenance Cost: $170 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,780 + $4,450/h + $890/d
- Engine Power: 86 kW / 117 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 180 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 4,469 kg